Smugglers Cove Adventure Golf with 18 holes of fun for all the family. Take the challenge – an all weather pitch with disappearing balls, cannons, skull and cross bones, water features and a raft. Have you got what it takes?!
- Hole number two is played over three greens with the ball disappearing and reappearing between each one.
- All of the holes have an easy or hard way to play which makes the course suitable for adults and children.
- The obstacle in hole number five is a treasure chest and hole number six is in the shape of a boat.
- There are two wooden rafts which transport you to and from an island green, and the ball has to go through a chute.
- The water feature adds a stream and another challenge to the adventure.
- Putt through a cannon or a barrel and at hole number 17 there’s a skull and crossbones to tackle.
- Smugglers Cove Adventure Golf is perfect for children as the focus throughout is on fun, security and safety.
- There’s strong fencing surrounding the course and one enters and exits at the same point. It’s ideal for children’s parties, team building and special or corporate events.
- The coffee shop offers a comfortable space to enjoy quality coffee and light snacks. It has large windows overlooking some of the best views you could wish for, over the 350-yard golf range, Rosscarbery estuary and towards Galley Head on the skyline.
“Do ye have what it takes to challenge Smugglers Cove!”